The Pick-10 system is returning and will work in a similar way as Black Ops 2. Below you will find a complete Black Ops 3 perk List. Some old and some new.
Black Ops 3 Perks – Tier 1
- Blast Suppressor – Hides exo suit usage from the mini map
- Flak Jacket – Reduces explosion damage
- Blind Eye – Immune to enemy air-support
- Ghost – Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving, planting or defusing bombs, or while controlling Scorestreaks
- Afterburner – Recharge Jet pack quicker
- Overclock – Earn your Specialist weapon or Specialist ability faster
Black Ops 3 Perks – Tier 2
- Fast Hands – Swap weapons faster and aim faster after sprinting. Reset the fuse when throwing back frag grenades.
- Scavenger – Replenish ammo and equipment from enemies killed by non-explosive weapons.
- Tracker – Enemy recent footsteps appear on the ground.
- Hard Wired – Immune to Counter-UAV, Power Core, and EMP Grenades. Will not trigger proximity based Lethals or Tacticals.
- Cold-Blooded – Reduce footprint, immune to thermals and ground based killstreaks
- Ante Up – Start with a bonus score towards your scorestreaks
Black Ops 3 Perks – Tier 3
- Dead Silence – Move silently
- Sixth Sense – Displays a mini-map indicator with the direction of nearby enemies.
- Gung-Ho – Hip-fire your weapon, deploy equipment, and throw grenades while sprinting.
- Awareness – Enemy movements are easier to hear.
- Engineer – Show enemy equipment and Scorestreaks in the world. Show enemy Scorestreaks on your mini-map. Reroll and booby trap Care Packages.
- Tactical Mask – Reduce the effects of Flashbangs, Concussions and Shock Charges.