The Elgato Video Capturing Device is one of the best Game capture gadgets on the market, being able to capture full HD 1080p Game play and compatiable with XBox 360, PS3, Xbox One and soon to be PS4, it is the PVR to have for capturing your gameplay footage. With a single wire going into it from your console and a then a wire to the monitor/TV and one to the PC this things doesn’t have all the wires other PVRs require. Not even a power supply. Its small lightweight design makes it fit into any gaming setup. As well as coming with its own editing software for ease of use.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Input: Xbox One & Xbox 360 (unencrypted HDMI), PlayStation 3 (A/V In)
- PlayStation 4 will be supported pending a firmware update by Sony in 2014
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p (simultaneous 60 fps pass-through and 30 fps capture), 1080i, 720p (60 or 30 fps capture), 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, 288p, 240p
- Dimensions: 73 x 24 x 109 mm / 2.9 x 1.0 x 4.3 in
- Weight: 142 g / 5 oz